It has taken almost 2 years but I finally did a local test on 30 Meters of the modified combo-star radio with a STM32F4 based digital codec board running the last port I could find of Codec2. There is still a lot of work to be done packaging, winding the rest of the filters, and completion of the high power sections. Must of the time was spent on independent projects and assembly of the combo-star was quite a undertaking. Although a hacked combo-star which I’m sure most of them are in the end given the home brew nature, I’ve got something now I can work with that is all integrated. Eventually I’ll even have it in a ready to go box.